How to take passport photo
- Stand one meter away from a white wall.
- Neutral facial expression: a. do not open mouth; b. open eyes.
- No glasses; No Hat.
- Don't cover eyebrows with hair.
- Ears must be clearly seen.
Find more information on How to take passport photo
How to take passport photo for babies
- Lay white or light color baby quilt or blanket in a bright room or other places with good lighting.
- Lay the baby on the quilt or blanket.
- Ensure baby is looking straight at the camera with eyes open, mouth closed and not smiling, and both ears visible.
- Save money: Make passport photo online and print it at home or any photo printing center.
- Save time: Just take a photo using digital camera, then upload and edit photo. It takes less than 5 minutes to make your own passport photo.
- Photo enhancement: Our advanced feature can help you to get a white background passport photo.
- Ultra high resolution photo: UKPassportPhoto generates passport photos suitable for 600 dpi printing.
- We support 50+ countries such as Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonadia, India, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, Russia, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Argentina and more.